Do You Need Help Paying for Phone or Internet Service?
You may be eligible for a discount on the cost of your monthly telephone or Internet service if you, or someone in your household, participates in any of the programs listed below:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
- Or, if your household income is 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines-OR- If your householdincome is at or below 135% of the eligible subscribers will receive a credit up to $7.25 per month toward the cost of phone or Internet service. Lifeline assistance is limited to one credit per household and available only on one service, either landline or wireless. Proof of eligibility is required.
For More Information about LifeLine, including how to apply, visit https://www.lifeline.support.org, or call our business office toll free at 1-888-227-5710 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or email us at email@example.com.
You may also contact the Alabama Public Service Commission at 1-800-882-3919,
or visit the following websites: www.psc.state.al.us or https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/lifeline-support-affordable-communications